Saturday Reunion Luncheon
May 4 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT| $63
Join Us For a Great Time
Let’s Get Together May 4, 2019
in Washington, DC
“Remember Our Great Struggles & Triumphs, Which Have Led to Where We All Are Today!”
12noon-1PM – Meet & Greet at RARE Steakhouse (cash bar).
A big thank you to Mary Wallace for providing our name badges.
1-3PM – Luncheon at RARE Steakhouse
Nostalgia and humor emceed by Dave Hilfman. Memories presented by John Nelson and George Brennan. A tribute to Joan Smith by Maria Sastre.
Business attire recommended.
Luncheon cost is $63 including: three courses of multiple offerings,
nonalcoholic beverages, 10% DC tax and service charge.
Cash bar available.
CUSTOM FAMILY-STYLE LUNCHEON MENU
* Warm Garlic & Parmesan Rolls
* Four-Lettuce Caesar Salad (Wisconsin Parmesan, Anchovy)
* Heirloom Tomato & Burrata Salad
* Salmon ‘Thai Grenobloise’ (Tamarind, Mustard Seed Brown Butter)
* Broiled Bottleneck Steak (Served Medium)
* Spiced Long Island Duck (Palm Puree, Peanut Hot Honey)
* Grilled Broccolini
* Potatoes Dauphine
* Spring Citrus Cheesecake (Kumquats, Blood Orange)
* Chocolate Brownie (Candied Walnuts)
Don’t wait until May to contact friends and colleagues on the list. Reach out to them now and begin the journey!
Looking forward to welcoming you to Washington, DC on May 4